-
September 15th, 2005, 09:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have noticed that there seems to be 2 different new covers for Felicity Saves the Day. One where she's wearing her summer dress and the other where she's wearing the lilac new meet gown. I have not seen them in person yet. I have seen a couple new 6 book sets out but they were shrinkwrapped and couldn't open them in the store.
On the AG site is where I saw the version with the lilac gown photoshopped in place of the summer gown(like Meet Felicity where it was done in place of the rose gown), but many of the versions being released right now she's still wearing the summer gown. Is the summer gown going to be phased out? Are any of the other pictures inside the book also replaced with the lilac gown? Could the summer gown be retiring in the near future?
Does anyone know anything about this?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks